I love challenges. Reaching the final day makes me feel like I'm killin' it, Beyonce-style. Whether it's a yoga challenge, a minimalism challenge - a Konmari challenge; I'm into it.
I wanted to create a self-care challenge, because it's the best of both worlds. It keeps you accountable/mindful/living with intention, and it's self-care! The thing spiritual beings are the most starved for!
Seven days is a wonderful starting point, but you don't need to quit there. If you find yourself going with the flow - then keep going. Write out a seven-day, fourteen-day or 21-day challenge that you can fill in yourself! If you need more ideas, check out some of my faves:
KEEP THE SELF-CARE GOING
• Book a massage
• Visit an animal shelter and play with some puppies or kittens - or babies in general
• Buy yourself a fresh bouquet
• Netflix and chill
• Go bra-less
• Tend to or start yourself an herb garden
• Give yourself a tarot reading
• Invite someone for lunch
• Read a new book
• Find yourself a new crystal
• Paint your toenails a bright colour
• Change your bedding and take a nap
• Give yourself a therapeutic smoke bath with dried herbs
• Clean and change up your personal altar
• Learn something new that you've always wanted to try
Have you joined the Tribe? If you're looking for more self-care goodies, you've come to the right place. The weekly newsletter offers free graphics, bonus blog post content, answers to popular questions and even promotional codes to the supply shop. Join now and get the Modern Medicine Manifesto straight to your inbox.